Important dash.fi Bonus and Customer Announcement
As dash.fi celebrates our second birthday, we wanted to thank our incredible customers and announce some exciting new changes as we add additional features and bonus opportunities.
Even More Cashback Rewards Opportunities
For starters, dash.fi will continue to offer rewards programs that lead the industry, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Here is what Sean Frank at Ridge Wallet says about it:
“We were wasting credit card points because of the caps on the system. We were using the Chase Ink Preferred for business card and would get 3% back on our ad spend up to $50,000 a year,” said Sean. “That ended up being about 12-½ hours of ad spend, so the rest of the year we weren’t making anything.”
He goes on to describe how dash.fi is the perfect solution for Ridge Wallet. “We’re super happy with it. We get way more money in cash back, and it goes straight to our adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization). If we’re trading at 15X revenues, the cash back from dash.fi increases our worth between $15 million and $25 million depending on our ad spend.”
Ridge Wallet isn’t alone. On average, cardholders are getting approximately $60,000 a year back in accumulated rewards—far surpassing any new annual cardholder fee.
Rewarding Our Best Customers is Our Priority
To ensure that we are able to consistently (and rapidly) introduce new product features every month to help advertisers spending millions of dollars maximize their rewards and facilitate their ability to scale ad spend, dash.fi will be implementing a new annual fee on October 15, 2022.
Not to worry though, by spending with the dash.fi card, you’ll be able to earn back the annual fee while earning even more rewards.
Plus, this new fee will enable us to continue introducing features like these:
- Signup Bonus—3% unlimited Cashback rewards for the first 60 days of spend
- Card + Cash Bonus — 3% on your first $1 million spent per year when you fund your dash.fi cash account with $250,000
- Ambassador Program—3% back on your first $10 million in spend when you refer three friends to dash.fi
- Personalized Spend/Rewards Agreements—Customized rewards terms designed to help you optimize your unique spending habits, trends, merchants, networks, and transactions
- Ad Network Rebates—Leverage dash.fi’s group purchasing power to earn additional rebates from ad networks. This is helping brands earn up to an additional 2% from some of the top ad networks.
Why a New Fee Now?
Over the last two years, dash.fi quickly became the #1 highest rewards card for digital ad spend. Surpassing the rewards rates of our top three competing cards (all of which have annual cardholder fees).
- Amex Gold’s 4x points on your first $150k in ad spend
- Chase Ink’s 3x points on your first $100k in ad spend
- And Capital One’s Spark 2% cashback card
While paid annually, our new annual cardholder fee works out to roughly $57 per month. The $695 annual fee is very comparable with the fee charged by competitors like American Express.
This new cardholder fee will allow us to continue to invest in new programs, features, and product development to make it easier than ever for advertisers.
Cardholders will also have the opportunity to earn the fee back with an annual $1,000 bonus when they spend $200,000 with dash.fi over the next 12 months. In other words, you’ll earn additional cashback and eliminate the fee by continuing to spend with dash.fi.
Spend Management Tools
In addition to a pretty impressive cashback program, dash.fi will continue to improve on a comprehensive list of spend management features our users are leveraging every day.
- Media and spend management
- Unlimited virtual cards optimized for ad networks
- Highest daily spend limits in the industry
- Set-it-and-forget-it auto pay so you never need to manually pay down a card again
- No personal guarantee or credit pull when you sign up
- Flexible limits adjusted for seasonality and scale
Additionally, before the end of the year, we’ll be rolling out:
- BTC & ETH rewards
- Multi-user rolls for your media buying team
- Automatic reconciliation with Quickbooks, along with Xero integrations
- Easy-to-use API for larger media buying teams and agencies
- Consolidated payments
The First Charge Card Designed to Help You Scale and Grow
Unlike traditional credit cards, we understand that scaling your business and increasing your profits usually means increasing your ad spend. Instead of throwing on the brakes (like other credit cards), we’re committed to helping you maximize your profits when ads are performing well or when you’re in the middle of a busy season—eliminating the challenges associated with a failed card.
dash.fi is the first payment management platform that doesn't get in the way as you make spending decisions to help your business grow.