To create additional cards, follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Click the Create Card button, and a tab will appear on the right side.
Step 2 - In this tab, you select the type of a card you want to create. In this example, we will create an AdCard. Click on AdCard and then click Next.
Note: Each card type is recommended for a specific type of a purchase. It's worth noting that if you want to get cashback with our cards, the most suitable card for increasing your rewards is the AdCard. However, please remember that one of our criteria for receiving cashback is that your purchases should be in advertising. For more information, please read our terms for Rewards.
Step 3 - In this section, you can:
- Edit the name of your new card.
- Choose a color for it. (Choosing the color of your card will help you track your expenses in the Insights tab, located on your Dashboard)
- Select the Merchant you'll use it with.
- Indicate if it's for recurring or single use, and set its limits - whether it be per day, month, transaction, lifetime or without limits.
- Remember, your account has a spending limit, so if you choose a card without limits, your spending will be limited by your account's overall limit.
Step 4 - Click CREATE CARD