The qualification criteria for a Dash.fi spend limit are determined by our risk and compliance team. Please refer to the table below for the main evaluation factors. It's important to note that each application is reviewed on an individual basis, and additional factors may be considered.
1. Annual Revenue:
- Our team reviews the applicant's bank financials to assess the risk factor.
2. Business History:
- Business history requirements vary based on business performance.
- Each applicant undergoes personal and business verification (KYB/KYC).
3. Cash Balances:
- Our "Market Minimum" is a $1,000 daily spending limit on a 1-day charge card and $30,000 monthly.
- To be eligible for the market minimum, you must maintain a balance of at least $5,000 - $8,000 or more in your connected payment source at all times.
- You can increase your spend limit by funding your bank account and requesting a spend limit increase.
- Dash.fi is currently available only to companies with a U.S. bank account and a U.S. domestic entity with an EIN.
- All owners must reside in the U.S.
- International companies may sign up if at least one owner is a U.S. citizen or resident with a minimum ownership of 25%.
- We are also exploring partnerships to onboard international businesses in the coming months.
If your application is approved, your credit limit will be based on the criteria used during the application process. However, your dash.fi spend limit can be increased over time based on request, account performance, financial health, and scalability needs. Our aim is to assist businesses in scaling their adspend effectively.